Thursday, April 30, 2009

Food journal

Starting on Tuesday night I had dinner with my mom and we where watching TV. I was hungry and after eating quesidillas with yellow rice that my mom made I was still a little hungry and so I had an orange after. After the orange I felt satisfied and was a little drowsy when watching TV. But before dinner I had raspberries and i drank iced tea. Then the next day I had breakfast by myself while watching the news. I was tired and did not feel like being awake and was not really hungry but I ate anyway. I had 2 bagels with butter and 1 egg and drank berry juice. I also had a pear and vitamins. Even after I ate I was still tired although I was more aware then before I ate. Then during the day I had a piece of gum before lunch. Then during lunch me and Sandy shared a chicken roll and we both had Snapple's. Lunch was alright. There was a discussion going on about the senior trip and so things were a little loud but that was alright. Then during dinner I was hungry but I did not enjoy the meal. I was to stressed out with completing my exhibition that I quickly ate my dinner which was Chicken and broccoli and iced tea and ran quickly back to work. I was not very happy that I could not relax and eat. My mom cooks all my meals except for the meals during lunch.

No comments: