Saturday, April 25, 2009

Food in the refrigerator

- orange
- Grapes
- Berry Juice
- Iced Tea
- water
- yogurt
- Strawberries
- raspberries
- Corn
- Potatoes
- Bagels
- Eggs
- Chicken
- Broccoli
- Cheese
- Tomatoes
- Lettuce
- Butter
- steak
- Rice

Looking at all the things in my fridge it seems to me that my mom and I have a routine eating habit. We either have what ever is in the house which would consist of pasta, chicken and rice and sometimes quesadilla's. The other times we just order out and get Chinese or pizza. I also noticed that we have a lot of fruit and some vegetables. The more healthier things are eaten by my mom and I'm more the unhealthy picky eater although I do eat the yogurt and the fruit. It seems to me we need to expand what food we eat but besides that I think we have a pretty decent eating lifestyle.

No comments: