Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Comments on other peoples blogs

Gavin:
Its interesting to see how the fact that we don't have a food culture may seem in its own way Americas own personal food culture. I had never thought about it and am not sure a totally agree. I dont think America has its own food culture but that as americans individually we do and that is because of the choices we choose after all the media all into what we decide to eat and what is healthy.

Henry:
Americans have no food culture I agree but I would be interested to what you have to say about what Gavin said. I agree that we have no foods for our selves but usually use other cultures as our own. We do not have anything for our selves as Americans, our culture is a big combination of what we liked from other cultures and we make them our own.

Rachel:
I like how most of our families do not follow the TVs and medias generalizations of what to eat for food. I think its good that your mom makes her own things and does not allow fast food for dinner. Its healthier when its not part of your everyday meals. Maybe you should learn to cook and then cook things you want so she is not always in control.

No comments: