Friday, February 20, 2009

making lists for "Living Funeral"

While Making my list each time I wrote down a name I wondered what the person would say about me. I wonder if any one would say something they did not like about me or if cause I would die it would be all good and then would I even want to hear the bad stuff. I think I would probably like to hear everything the person has to say about me the good and the bad because I am always wondering what people are thinking. It's sometimes easy to get a feel of how someone feels about you or what they think but then there are the people that are more difficult and your left wondering how they feel and think about you.
I think the whole atmosphere would seem (don"t really know)I guess maybe sad or weird. Cause when you usually say things about someone they would be dead, but instead you would be there hearing what everyone says. I think that might be a little harder for some people to share things but then again it might be needed since you have a short amount of time it gives you more incentive to go out there and say things and do things before you die. Kind of like tying up loose ends. Although I might not like it cause then people will be so fixated on your death and the fact that you will be dead instead of focusing on other thins. I wonder if Morrie got special treatment because he was dying or it was because he's an interesting person to be around that so many people decided to talk to him and visit him.
If my death was pronounced around this time in my life I think I would be perhaps some what relieved that I do not have to see the people around me die and that is probably selfish but its true. But I would also be sad that my life would be cut so short and that I would not have been able to do the many things that I want. I am not sure if I would want a lot of people at my "living funeral" or just the people that are more meaningful to me and that I am closer to.

No comments: