Sunday, September 21, 2008

Second Assignment, Looking at other people's work:
John Li: I liked the way you went from color to black and white. I thought it made your video even better.
Reiko Omae: I liked your video. It was different from the ones I've seen where everything is family and friends but you added something you liked to do which was photography. I loved your pictures especially the crane at night with the blue background. That was so pretty.
Rachel J: I liked all the effects your slideshow had. It was really cool. I also agree with Maxiel, both songs were great.
Yu-Xi: I really liked your video. I can tell you love family. I also liked that you put words in your video to help explain things that were meaningful.
Julie: I liked your video because you had both video and pictures. I also liked your song. You can see how important your friends are to you.
Insight:
One insight I got from watching all the videos was that friends and family were very important to everyone. I also noticed that all the videos i watched were about the meaningful things in their lives. No one choose to show the non-meaningful aspects of their lives. I thought that was pretty interesting. You can tell that people wanted to focus on the positive things in their lives. 

No comments: